This is one of the easiest recipes to make, and it is a fun and sweet treat for kids, or great for anyone who wants a small portion.
- Airtight container or resealable bag
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 1 package any flavor cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large airtight container or gallon baggie, pour both cake mixes and shake or mix thoroughly.
- When you are ready to eat cake, combine 3 tablespoons of the cake mixture, 2 tablespoons of water, stir, and then microwave for 1 minute.
GIFT IDEA: Print these instructions out on a notecard, and put some of the cake mix into mason jars and cover with fabric and ribbon. Keep in an easy to find spot for giving to others as last minute gifts.