This is a list of local healthcare agencies that could help you and your family during a medical emergency.
- May offer some basic care on a sliding fee scale to the low income and uninsured. The elderly, seniors and hundreds of others receive treatment from the facility.
- Contact: (913) 321-2626
- Address: 636 Tauromee Ave, Kansas City, KS 66101
Family Health Care Clinic
- Specializes in the treatment of Prenatal and Gender Dysphoria, AIDS/HIV patients, as well as other needed medical services.
- Contact: (913) 722-3100
- Address: 530 Quindaro Boulevard, Kansas City, KS 66101
Jaydoc Free Clinic
- May offer low cost or even free medical or dental care to those who qualify. This can include low-income families, homeless, children, and others. Other services may be cleanings, dental exams, and fluoride.
- Contact: (913) 387-1202
- Address: 300 Southwest Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66103
Mercy & Truth Health Care Clinic
- The center offers affordable medical care. Examples include lab services, pregnancy tests, blood and urine analysis, allergy care evaluations, cultures, pap smears, and more.
- Contact: (913) 621-0074
- Address: 721 N 31st St, Kansas City, KS 66102
Riverview Health Services
- Helps Kansas City area families and individuals. The goal of the clinic is to facilitate access to health care and medical services and to also offer health literacy services for patients and individuals who are low income, indigent, uninsured, or under-insured individuals. It provides those qualified people with connections to high-quality medical care, prescription medications and drugs, medical supplies and health education to stabilize and improve the healthcare of families
- Contact: (913) 371-7070
- Address: 722 Reynolds Ave, Kansas City, KS 66101
Silver City Health Center
- Silver City Health Center offers affordable, high-quality primary care, in-depth clinical evaluation, and a range of program-specific health services to English and Spanish-speaking residents of Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
- Contact: (913) 945-7300.
- Address: 1428 S. 32nd St., Suite 100, Kansas City, KS 66106
Swope Health Services
- They are non-profit community health clinics that treat non-emergent ailments and injuries. The locations are federal government qualified and they will try not to turn anyone away, regardless of their income or insurance status.
- (913) 321-2200 (Leavenworth Rd. Location)
- (816) 922-7600 (12th St. Location)
- 6013 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, KS
- 21 N 12th St suite 400, Kansas City, KS 66102
- Children’s Mercy West
- It offers primary care for both children and adolescents in the community.
- Contact: Call (913) 233-4400 for details and intake.
- Address: 4313 State Ave, Kansas City, KS 66102
If you have any questions or need more information please contact the West Wyandotte Library’s Community Support Librarian, Krista Suter, at email@example.com.