The Main Library has resumed its computer classes again, both in-person and via Zoom!
Join us for one or all of our upcoming classes.
Register online or by calling any of our libraries.
Computer Basics Series for Beginners
- What is Windows? What are all of those things on the screen? How do I open and close programs?
- An overview of the keyboard and what all of those strange keys do.
- How to organize your files, rename them and move things around, including moving pictures from your phone to the computer
- What is the internet? How does it work? Get some tips for using it and finding things in this class.
CLASSES VIA ZOOM
Our series of Zoom classes this month all focus on helping you complete your New Year’s resolutions.
- Is your resolution to get healthier? We’ll show you some web sites where you can get reliable health information.
- Pinterest doesn’t just let you collect fun pictures. It can also help you organize your links to web sites for recipes, exercise, hobbies, business or anything else you chose as your resolution.
- Did you resolve to create a blog or a web site this year? WordPress is the service that the library uses for this programming blog. It also has a free version that anyone can use.