Paper Plate Triceratops
Markers or Crayons
- Color paper plate.
- Color template.
- Cut out template.
- Glue on googly eyes, mouth, horns and frill.
Template on cardstock
3 Craft Sticks
Crayons or Markers
- Color your dinosaur template.
- Cut out your template down the middle and keep the blank side for later. Sharpen the frill with a marker if needed. Keep the frill if you want it to be a Dilophosaurus, or cut it off to make a Velociraptor. Cut out the dinosaur side of your template.
- Create a triangle using the craft sticks. Overlap each end to make it as skinny or wide as you want and glue them in place. Wait for your triangle to dry.
- Trace your triangle on the black piece of paper.
- Cut out your triangle.
- Color the outside of your wood triangle and all of the paper triangle.
- Glue the wood triangle onto the paper triangle. Once dry, cut off the excess paper.
- Put your triangle pointing down. Glue your dinosaur’s head onto the left corner of your triangle.
- Glue the legs of the dinosaur on the bottom of the triangle placing one in front and one behind the triangle.
- Glue the arms of the dinosaur on the bottom of the triangle placing one in front and one behind the triangle.
- Glue the tail behind the top right corner of your triangle.