The Turner Community Library has everything you need for the fall festivities. All you need to do is call 913-295-8250 ext. 4 to put any of these crafts on hold until we close at 5 PM.
Turkey Time Watch https://youtu.be/RqHPCPbn5kQ
Foam Fall Wreath
- Put the twine through the hole and tie it to make a hanger.
- Put your leaf stickers onto the wreath
- Twist up the green chenille stems to make them look like pumpkin stems. When you get ready to put on the pumpkin stickers put the green chenille stems sticking out of the top of the pumpkin and stick them down.
- Draw lines on the pumpkins to give it texture.
- Take the adhesive dots and place them onto the acorns to stick them to the wreath.
- Add the googly eye stickers to your pumpkins, acorns, or leaves.
- Write down what you are thankful for on the orange paper strips
- Bend the end of the chenille stem 90-degrees and put it into the orange paper circle.
- Thread each of the paper strips with the writing on the outside on to the top of the stem. Once done place the green bead on to the top of the stem.
- Place the orange bead at the end of the chenille stem. Curve the paper strips and place the bottoms of the strips onto the bottom of the chenille stem. Put another orange circle on the bottom & glue, tape, or bend the stem to keep it in Pull the strips apart to make a pumpkin shape.
- Curl the top of the chenille stem to make it look like a pumpkin stem & add your leaf sticker to the top of the pumpkin. Share it with your family.
Scarecrow Sticker Scene
Too Cool Turkey Magnet
We are located at 831 S 55th St. , Kansas City, KS, 66106. You can come through the back library entrance or be buzzed through the Turner Recreation Commission’s front entrance. We are open Monday-Friday 9 AM – 5 PM.