Join us as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! This month we are offering an all-ages bingo-style library challenge. The purpose of the challenge is to highlight, honor, and learn about Hispanic stories and history.
This challenge will run at the Main Library from September 15th to October 15th.
Patrons can visit the Main Library circulation desk to pick up a bingo card, or they can print them out at home. Once enough challenges have been completed to draw a line through the bingo card, you may return it to the Main Library for a thank you gift!
The rules are as follows:
- The challenge runs from September 15th to October 15th
- Patrons must complete enough challenges that mark a line through the bingo card (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal)
- One prize per person
- Families can work together to complete the challenge
- All ages are welcome to participate
- One item may count for multiple bingo squares (where applicable)
Not sure where to start – contact library staff! We are excited to help! You can find us at kckpl.org or 913-295-8250 x 1
Continue to follow the programming blog all month long to find more ways to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!