During this difficult time when many people lost their jobs, looking for jobs and hiring looks a little bit different. Rest assured, there are companies that are still hiring, and there are companies that hold virtual job fairs.
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren’t in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit!
Crystal Home Health Care is hiring PCA/CAN workers
155 S 18th street, Ste 107. Kansas City, Kansas 66102
Crystal Home Health Care, LLC provides services such as Home Health Aide, Housekeeping, Errands and Shopping, Medication Reminding, Dressing and Grooming, Laundry, Baths and Toileting and many more.
We have credible professionals who are well qualified and properly trained to provide our client’s health needs. They are the experts when it comes to providing excellent care.
For more information call 913-400-2250
Package Sorter – Amazon Hiring Now!
Shawnee Mission, KS 66222
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Kansas City, MO. Shawnee, or Lenexa, KS.
Job opportunities vary by location.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.
High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Apply here: https://www.snagajob.com/jobs/612067266?promo=1
Amazon is looking for a Regional IT Manager
About Operations Technology
Operations is at the heart of Amazon business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides 24×7 global IT support to Amazon Operations, including Fulfillment, Sortation, Logistics, and Last Mile. We also provide operational support on behalf of key partners including Amazon Fulfillment Technologies, OpsTech Infrastructure Engineering, Amazon Robotics, Amazon Warehouse Control Systems, and Amazon Lockers.
· 5+ years’ experience managing technical teams
· 7+ years’ experience managing managers
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to travel up to 60%.
· Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years relevant professional, industry or military experience.
· Previous IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Service Management or IT Business Operations experience.
· Motivates others by creating a climate in which people want to do their best
· Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
· Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
· Availability to handle changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and use good judgment in stressful situations.
· Must be bias for action, innovative and able to dive into the deepest details.
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· MBA or Master’s Degree in a technical discipline
Apply here https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1444773/regional-it-manager
Amazon in Kansas City, KS is looking for an Area Manager
Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Area Manager. In this role, you will lead a team of hourly workforce and will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key Responsibilities And Job Elements
• Support mentor, and motivate your hourly workforce
• Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
• Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
• Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
• Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
• Continuously climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
Our fulfillment network launches new Operations sites every year, providing various opportunities for your professional growth. We hire Area Managers based on location preference and the business’ current openings.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
• 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
• Experience managing a team of 20+ employees
• Experience with process improvements (Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma)
• Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
• Industry experience in: retail, F&B, military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production or distribution environments.
Apply here https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=kansas+city+kansas+jobs&ibp=htl;jobs&rciv=jb&chips=date_posted:3days&schips=gcat_category.id,job_family_1,city,date_posted;3days:Past3days,requirements,employment_type,industry.id,organization_mid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwil8OWjxZ_wAhXbLc0KHXQLAuMQiJcCKAF6BAgHEA8#htichips=date_posted:3days&htischips=gcat_category.id,job_family_1,city,date_posted;3days:Past3days,requirements,employment_type,industry.id,organization_mid&htivrt=jobs&htidocid=ZxwHhrYwhJyxVB2uAAAAAA%3D%3D&fpstate=tldetail
Forklift Operator at Kansas City Steak, Kansas City, Kansas
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it’s measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
Responsibilities for this positions include but are not limited to:
• Must have safe forklift driving history
• Must be able to drive forklift in congested areas
• Must be able to store products over-head safely
• Responsible for properly rotating products on a daily basis
• Must have knowledge of all lock out and fork lift check sheets
• Must know all loading procedures
• Employees are responsible for following all food safety/Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
• Must wear all required PPE
• Must be trained in and understand all associated safety procedures and Standard Operating Procedures
• Assigned work in other areas as needed
• Previous experience in the meat industry preferred but not required.
• Previous experience operating a forklift preferred; if previous forklift operator experience, must have safe forklift operation history