During this difficult time when many people lost their jobs, looking for jobs and hiring looks a little bit different. Rest assured, there are companies that are still hiring, and there are companies that hold virtual job fairs.
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren’t in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit!
Kansas City Power & Light District has multiple open positions:
Seeking fun and motivated hospitality professionals!
Opportunities for Advancement
Fun Work Environment
Discounts to Our Venues & Events
Power & Light DIstrict is the center for Kansas City’s dining, entertainment and retail. If you are interested in working in a fun and fast-paced environment then working for one of the Power & Light District venues is where you need to be!
Our venues are always looking for candidates in the food and beverage, sales and marketing, management fields and more!
See open positions and employment pages here https://www.powerandlightdistrict.com/careers
Milbank Manufacturing is hiring for multiple positions.
A career in manufacturing is nothing like it was in generations past. With updated, state-of-the-art machinery and training programs in place, you can grow your career with clear pathways to advanced skills and positions. More than 500 employees in three manufacturing facilities allows Milbank the flexibility to schedule, produce and ship orders quickly. Milbank offers an array of job opportunities: positions in everything from machinery and assembly, to engineering and technology. Come join us and find your place in the Milbank family!
We are currently hiring for the following positions in our Kansas City plant:
Flow Line Assembler
Human Resources Coordinator
We are currently hiring for the following positions in our Concordia, MO plant:
Join our team and apply at milbankworks.com/careers.
LMV Automotive Systems (Magna)
LMV Automotive Systems, a manufacturing division of Magna’s Cosma International operating unit, employs approximately over 600 people who produce welded body assemblies for automakers. Cosma is one of the world’s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to OEM customers around the world.
We are now hiring for the following positions:
Maintenance Technicians B & C Shifts
Production Operators B & C Shifts
Material Handlers for B & C Shifts
Competitive wages, benefits, and more!
To learn more about LMV, go to Magna.com.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Your future looks bright at LMV Automotive Systems!
For information on these positions and more, visit https://www.magna.com/careers
We are a national provider of risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. We provide our clients with the information and insight they need to make smart decisions. We believe that together, we can deliver better results.
CorVel Corporation, certified as a “Great Place to Work!” is hiring Medical Bill Review Auditors/Analysts and Medical Bill Review Supervisors. Offering a comprehensive benefits package and potential to work from home.
Medical Bill Review Auditor/Analyst
- Reviews medical bills for payment per workers compensation fee schedules and PPO network discounts
- Ensures medical documentation supports billed charges – for those with CPC (Certified Professional Coder) designation
- Requires knowledge of medical terminology, healthcare billing forms, CPT and diagnosis codes; CPC preferred
- Positions open for CPC’s as well as those with medical billing or workers compensation experience
Medical Bill Review Supervisor
- Supervises a team of bill review auditors, including training, problem solving, etc.
- Potential for work from home
- A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
Bill Review Analyst:
Bill Review Supervisor:
- Email resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax resume and salary requirement to 866.392.2390
To learn more and apply, visit www.corvel.com/careers and search Overland Park, KS.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is hiring crew members across the KC Metro.
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Here, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. To achieve this mission, we provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers are promoted from Crew. But that’s not all – we also offer all of our employees a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance and up to $5,250 a year in tuition assistance. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today at:
United States Postal Service has an opening for a City Carrier Assistant
KANSAS CITY, KS
CONTACT INFORMATION: Russell Monuski | email@example.com | (913) 621-2139 | MGR CUSTOMER SERVICES
$18.01 an hour
External Publication for Job Posting 10564858
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the examination may be limited.
Job Posting Period
04/19/2021 – 04/21/2021
This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT 1
Title: CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA)
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2310-0045
Non-Scheduled Days: VARIES
For more information and to apply, go to Indeed.com
Tivol is hiring an Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Purpose: Responsible for providing daily assistance to internal and external customers in a timely, accurate, professional and proactive manner.
Keywords: Fast paced environment, customer service, multitasking
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and operate all functions of the multi-line phone system.
- Perform opening and closing procedures, including balancing cash drawer, night phone service, and credit card/outside financing machines.
- Enter incoming repair jobs, take pictures, and process finished repair jobs in computer repair program.
- Process out of town repairs and maintain tickler file for follow-up.
- Format, type, proofread and assemble appraisals. Maintain accurate computer appraisal files.
- Transfer and receive merchandise, forwarding necessary paperwork appropriately and filing required paperwork for store records.Process point of sale transactions for sales associate.
- Perform diamond inventory audits throughout the week.Workweek includes Saturdays with a day off in the week.
- Develop work behaviors that encourage others to cooperate when performing daily tasks.
- Contribute daily to proactive customer service by anticipating customers’ needs.
- Other tasks and responsibilities consistent with the effective operation of the Company.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling and grammar.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping.
- Skill to use an office computer and type a minimum of 40wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise attention to detail.
- Ability to establish rapport, listen, and adapt behavior communication styles to best communicate with others.
- Ability to quickly recognize changes in customer needs, moods, or priorities and to respond appropriately.
Mental Demands (not only learned demands but mental disciplines):
- Oral communication
- Constant Interruptions
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
- Detailed work
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Written communication
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb and stoop.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually noisy and distracting.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page: