Start off the spooky season by making a pumpkin box for our next take-home craft! Available for pick-up at the West Wyandotte Library starting October 5, 2020.
Start decorating your treat box by using paint or makers to color the outside. Make it a cheerful orange or a spooky purple!
Once the paint or marker is dry, use the included foam stickers on the inside and outside. Your box is now ready for tricks or treats!
After making your box, check out some of these pumpkin books by placing them on hold to pick up with our curbside hold service!
- Runaway Pumpkins by Teresa Bateman
- Pumpkin Orange, Pumpkin Round by Rosanna Battigelli
- Pumpkin Cat by Anne Mortimer
- The Very Best Pumpkin by Mark Kimball Moulton
- Ten Orange Pumpkins: A Counting Book by Stephen Savage
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles Schulz
- The Story of the Jack O’Lantern by Katherine Brown Tegen
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin by Ron Friddell
- The Pumpkin Book by Gail Gibbons (download eBook free on Hoopla!)
- Fall Pumpkins: Orange and Plump by Martha E. H. Rustad
- From Seed to Pumpkin by Crystal Sikkens
Take-home kits are available while supplies last starting October 5, 2020. Please call 913-295-8250 ext. 5 to reserve your activity bag, or request one at your next curbside pickup! One per child, please. If you need to request more than 5 kits, please give us a call!