Paper Plate Fishbowls
I set out to teach the kids to make fishbowls with goldfish, but Mason got super creative and made a sea turtle eating a jellyfish! I’d love to see how creative you can get as well!
- Watercolor paints or just a blue marker will work!
- Paper plate
- White glue
- Paper, we used gold to make our goldfish and Mason used white to draw his turtle
- Black sharpie or other drawing utensil
- Small rocks
- Use watercolor paint to paint your paper plate blue.
- Draw your fish (or turtle, or shark or whatever you want!) and cut it out.
- Glue your fish in the middle of the paper plate.
- Spread glue along the bottom of your plate to glue on your small rocks.
- If you do complete the craft, I’d love to see it! You can email me a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can learn more about fish by checking out one of these books available through our ecommunity!
- Piranhas Don’t Eat Bananas by Aaron Blabey available on Axis360
- Fish by Kari Shuetz, available on Hoopla
My kids love playing with their magnetic fishing set. We purchased ours, but you can make one too!